Position within the organization
- Reports to Branch Management – Commercial / Retail Portfolio
- Give direct or indirect guidance to all positions that report to Branch Manager (depending on structure) and operational employees.
Providing first class communications & organisational skills in order to achieve service excellence to all stakeholders. Fully responsible for providing administration support to the Branch Management in line with branch compliance, development plans and optimizing branch profitability through the correct planning.
• To provide full administrative support to the Branch.
• Fully accountable for ensuring that the branch business portfolio is maintained by accurately filing and updating all paper work, computer records, including assignment instructions, risk assessments and customer files.
• Responsible for being a point of contact within the Branch dealing with telephone calls and emails.
• Responsible for the accurate compilation of all required reports and statistical information within the agreed timescale.
• Responsible for ordering uniform for all new personnel, replacement items in a timely manner.
• Responsible for assisting in the payroll preparations for the branch and dealing with payroll queries and adjustments.
• Responsible for the input of site rosters into Timegate system along with completing the weekly / montly roster run.
• Responsible for administration process of all officers anual leave requests within the Branch ensuring effective planning through availabilty of staff.
• Planning and booking of any necessary off site training such as First Aid, Safe Pass, Manual handling etc.
• Monitoring financial impact to the branch such as overtime, training, uniform spends in keeping with branch budgets.
• Representing the company and branch as an ambassador at all times when dealing with customers, staff and officers.
• To assist where necessary in Branch projects and with the compilation of company information as requested, for example, cost of risk awareness within the retail portfolio.
• To manage own workload effectively, reporting any problems and suggested solutions immediately to the Branch Manager.
• Fully accountable for ensuring that the branch facilities are always professionally maintained.
• Responsible for ordering and tracking all site based assets as directed by the Branch Manager.
• Specifically responsible for alerting the Branch Management to changes which may impact on compliance issues
Interacting with others
• Working with people
o Listens, consults others and communicates proactively
o Supports and cares for others
o Understanding and approachable
o Ability to build relationships with internal customers and service partners.
• Leading & Supervising
o Sets appropriate standards of behaviour
o Motivates and empowers others
• Adhering to Principles & Values
o Upholds ethics and values
o Demonstrates integrity
Delivering Results & Meeting Expectations
o Monitors and maintains quality and productivity
o Works in a systematic, methodical and orderly way
o Consistently achieves project goals
o Shows good problem solving skills.
o Ability to prioritise and show flexibility.
Applying Expertise and Technology
o Develops job knowledge and expertise through continual professional development
o Shares expertise and knowledge with others
o Uses technology to achieve work objectives
o Proficiency in the use of spreadsheets & bespoke system utilisation
• Planning & Organising
o Plans activities and projects well in advance and takes account of possible changing circumstances
o Identifies and organises resources needed to accomplish tasks
Coping with Pressures & Setbacks
o Works productively in a high pressure environment
o Keeps emotions under control during difficult situations
o Maintains a positive outlook at work
- Any other duties as directed by the Branch Manager
- P.S.A. Licence
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- E.C.D.L. desirable
- Full clean drivers licence
Securitas Security Services Irl. 00352