Reports To: Regional Data Centre Security Manager EMEA
Scope: EMEA based (primarily) – Global Policy reach
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Responsible for creating and maintaining Security polices for Global Data Centre’s and related facilities.
· Collaborate with Data Centre Site Security Managers and Security Operations Centre Managers to ensure policy supports ongoing operations.
· Identify opportunities in current security operations, policies or processes where improvement may be realised.
· Travel to facilities and critique the security posture – issue documented recommendations and reports to stakeholders.
· Create policy to mitigate threat or risk following a gap analysis or security event.
· Engage with security industry, stay aware of threat trends and new mitigations to ensure we maintain a strong security posture.
· Collaborate with Data Centre Site Security Managers and Regional management to help support the creation of site specific construction security plans and the necessary policies and procedures to benefit start-up and other milestones.
· Conduct and support all audit and regulatory compliance standards, implementing the relevant documented process and policies as required.
· Work in close collaboration with the Standards Team to help drive Global alignment and standardisation of best practices.
· Collaborate with security design team and other project stakeholders as required.
· Support with regional reviews of existing Data Centres and third-party locations.
· Work with internal and external partners as required to support overall business goals.
· Provide frequent progress reports and status updates as required to Data Centre Management.
Special Skills and Attributes include:
· Experience in Data Centre Security operations.
· Ability to multitask and prioritise efforts across regions.
· Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
· Excellent leadership and communications skills are required.
· Formal business qualification and or relevant management experience.
· Proven ability to influence key business partners.
· Strong organisation and planning skill with the ability to work in and define ambiguity/grey areas.
· Ability to work under stressful and tight deadlines as well as the ability to manage in a fast-paced environment.
· Think through problems for logical solutions and remain calm and professional under stress.
· Strong decision-making ability during both crisis and non-crisis situations.
· Able to work with highly confidential information – confidentiality management.
· Able to work and communicate effectively with all levels of leadership.
· Must have excellent computer skills and be proficient with Microsoft office suite.
· Ability to travel throughout Europe and International Space.
- 25 Days Annual Leave
- Bike to work Scheme
Salary: €85,000 p.a.
Securitas Security Services Irl. Licence number: 00352