1. Defines, models, develops, and manages strategic and tactical employee learning and development programs that support the achievement of business goals.
2. Manages a team of training professionals and leads the team toward strategic goals and deliverables.
3. Collaborates with the Training and Development Manager to design and deliver global learning and development solutions that build competencies, skills, and capabilities to achieve Datacenter Physical Security goals and objectives.
4. Conceptualizes and leads training employee-centric programs and trainings that support personal and professional growth in the areas of behavioral, leadership, and management development; devises relevant trainings and programs to support continuing education and professional development.
5. Oversees curriculum development from initiation through completion, including project scope, scheduling, defining deliverables, review cycles, milestone tracking, and reporting.
6. Works closely with the Training and Development Manager to create, maintain, and facilitate programs for new hires to ensure an effective onboarding experience.
7. Maintains a documentation and curriculum review cycle, including the Training Change Management Tool, to ensure content remains accurate and up-to-date with processes and procedures and Datacenter Physical Security branding.
8. Partners with the Training and Development Manager to develop and implement internal systems and procedures to ensure cost effectiveness, consistency, and high-quality training delivery; develops methods and procedures to measure results of internally and externally developed training programs, curriculum, and materials.
9. Acts as a training and development Subject Matter Expert (SME); helps create material and provides feedback to managers with difficult training situations.
10. Plans, prepares, and facilitates training for security officers, supervisors, site-based management teams, and Headquarters-based teams on security functions, processes, responsibilities, technologies and more, taking into account variances in cultural learning styles and time zones.
11. Travels domestically and internationally approximately 25% of the time.
• The functions listed describe the business purpose of this job. Specific duties or tasks may vary and be documented separately. The employee might not be required to perform all functions listed. Additional duties may be assigned, and functions may be modified, according to business necessity.
• All assigned duties or tasks are deemed to be part of the essential functions, unless such duties or tasks are unrelated to the functions listed, in which case they are deemed to be other (non-essential) functions.
• Employees are held accountable for successful job performance. Job performance standards may be documented separately, and may include functions, objectives, duties or tasks not specifically listed herein.
• In performing functions, duties or tasks, employees are required to know and follow safe work practices, and to be aware of company policies and procedures related to job safety, including safety rules and regulations. Employees are required to notify superiors upon becoming aware of unsafe working conditions.
• All functions, duties or tasks are to be carried out in an honest, ethical and professional manner, and to be performed in conformance with applicable company policies and procedures. In the event of uncertainty or lack of knowledge of company policies and procedures, employees are required to request clarification or explanations from superiors or authorized company representatives.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AT ENTRY:
Additional qualifications may be specified and receive preference, depending upon the nature of the position.
MINIMUM HIRING STANDARDS:
• Must be at least 18 years of age.
• Must have a reliable means of communication.
• Must have a reliable means of transportation.
• Must have the legal right to work in Ireland.
• Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
• Must have a High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Must be willing to participate in the Company’s pre-employment screening process, including drug screen and background investigation.
5-7 years of experience in training program development and implementation, delivering learning programs, and facilitating training and presentations. 3-5 years of direct supervisory or management experience. Bachelor’s degree and Master’s Degree in education or a related field preferred.
Proven background of training development, delivery, and program development at all levels of a business, or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the essential functions of the job, as determined by the company.
Expertise in the areas of current trends in corporate learning, change management, project management, and/or leadership development.
• Expert knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite including PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.
• Proficiency in Microsoft SharePoint highly desired.
• Knowledge of Articulate Storyline preferred.
• Prior experience with leveraging technology to deliver learning solutions to remotely-located personnel preferred.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATION:
• Certified Professional in Learning and Performance (CPLP) preferred.
• Training Certification and CPR/AED/First Aid Training Certification preferred.
COMPETENCIES (as demonstrated through experience, training, and/or testing):
• Strong understanding of instructional design principles, learning and development strategies, and methods of delivery for training programs at all organizational levels.
• Ability to present training material and facilitate training programs and sessions articulately, confidently, and with ease.
• Effective organizational skills and extremely high attention to detail.
• Effective time management in order to deliver projects on-time and that meet expectations.
• Ability to receive direct or indirect instruction in written, oral, diagrammatic, or schedule form; act upon such instruction and partner with stakeholders for clarification when needed.
• Competent writer; exhibits knowledge of spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
• Experience working in a fast-paced, detail-oriented workplace where judgment and professionalism were necessities.
• Capably work under pressure while maintaining a professional image and approach with both internal and external customers.
• Ability to create and revise documentation with a variety of stakeholders.
• Ability to quickly learn and utilize new technologies as required, and demonstrated ability to quickly learn unfamiliar areas of business.
• Ability to interact effectively at all levels and across diverse cultures.
• Strong understanding of adult learning principles and suitable training techniques.
• Ability to manage the work of others and lead a team using project management skills and strategies.
• Strong ability to adapt personal style and working approach to audience as needed.
• Basic understanding of security services and operations.
WORKING CONDITIONS (Physical/Mental Demands):
With or without reasonable accommodation, a candidate must have the physical and mental capacity to effectively perform all essential functions described. In addition to other demands, the demands of the job include:
• Close vision, distance vision, and ability to adjust focus.
• May be required to use a vehicle for the performance of duties.
• May be required to work in an active construction environment.
• Must be available for frequent and occasional limited notice international and domestic travel approximately 25% of the time.
• Required ability to adjust schedule and working hours regularly when necessary to meet operational needs.
• Required ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
• Ability to maintain composure when dealing with authorities, executives, clients, staff and the public; occasionally under conditions of urgency and in pressure situations.
• Required ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
• Handling and being exposed to sensitive and confidential information.
• Keyboarding, basic computer usage and operating controls.
• Frequent sitting, standing and walking, which may be required for long periods of time, and may involve climbing multiple floors of stairs; walking up inclines and on uneven terrain.
• Occasional reaching with hands and arms, stooping, kneeling, crouching and crawling.
• Frequent lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds and occasional lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds.
• Depending upon assignment may be exposed to inclement weather or be required to work in environments or under conditions that require the use of protective gear and devices and/or awareness of personal safety and safety of others.
- Pension Scheme
- Bike to Work Scheme
- 25 days annual leave
Salary : €70,000 p.a.
Securitas Security Services Irl licence number: 00352