Securitas Ireland strength is our people. People make the difference. They are the heartbeat of the company. Their skills and talents are the driving force behind our work and success. we are committed to recruiting, training and developing them to be the industry’s best performers and your Every Day Heroes.
Our people are honest, observant, and always willing to help others. They are able to work independently and as part of a team, and they are always accountable for their actions.
- Integrity: Our people are honest and trustworthy. They act with integrity in all aspects of their work, and they uphold the highest ethical standards.
- Vigilance: Our people are always observant and aware of their surroundings. They are proactive in identifying and mitigating risks, and they are always prepared to act quickly in an emergency.
- Helpfulness: Our people are always willing to help others, both within Securitas Ireland and in the wider community. They are compassionate and understanding, and they are always looking for ways to make a positive difference.
These values are essential to our success. They help us to build trust with our customers, our employees, and our communities. They also help us to create a safe and secure environment for everyone.
While we sometimes work as individuals, our people are never really alone at Securitas Ireland. Wherever they are, whatever they are doing, they can be safe in knowing that they have the resources of our whole team behind them. This includes managers they can trust and rely on, colleagues to share ideas and inspiration, and clients' who respect the work they do every day.
We believe that in this kind of environment, people can be their best, and bring out the best in others.
We Help Make Your World A Safer Place
Our purpose unites 350,000 people across 44 different markets into a strong global team. Every day Securitas Heroes put on their uniforms - with pride - and live our purpose while doing their jobs. From Sweden to Singapore, through on-site guarding or electronic security, your safety is why Securitas exists.
We care about Our People
- Securitas Ireland is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. Our goal is to increase diverse representation throughout the company.
- Securitas Ireland is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we welcome employment from people with diverse backgrounds such as race/ethnicity, colour, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/parental status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other status protected by law.
- In-house schemes recognise and reward extraordinary achievements, long service and customer service. Exceptional employees are put forward for national industry and Securitas European accolades.
- We overlay our pay rates, which are location and role appropriate, with a best in sector packages to attract and retain the best people.
- We offer a range of great benefits designed to support our people and their families. These comprehensive benefits include discounted health care scheme, company pension, bike to work scheme, access to hundreds of discounts from well-known brands and retailers, access to hundreds of high-quality online education courses from some of the world’s leading learning institutions, ways to save for the future, and other resources to improve health and well-being.
- We operate an open-door policy, encouraging staff to ask questions and to contribute suggestions for continuous improvement.
- Our focus on training allows staff to develop their skills base and their career prospects. It also ensures that they feel confident in their role and motivate to learn and achieve.
- More than 75% of our managers progressed through the ranks in Securitas as part of our drive to retain talent and develop our people. This also represents effective succession planning to ensure that vacancies can be quickly filled in-house.
Everyone at Securitas has a story to tell. To give you an idea of what it means to be part of the Securitas team, let us introduce you to some of our everyday heroes.