Running a business requires your full attention. You don't have time to worry about the unexpected, especially when it comes to your business security. That's why choosing the right partner to manage your security needs is one of the most important decisions you make.
Remote Video Solutions (RVS)
Our Remote Video Solutions (RVS) take Video Surveillance one step further by generating an immediate response and preventing incidents from becoming issues. Technology and people are optimised to form a stronger, cost-efficient and proactive force in protecting organisations. Here’s how.
How does it work?
Intelligent CCTV, AI cameras, and remote video solutions can be a cost-effective way to improve your business's security. A holistic approach, managed end-to-end by one company, can provide a proactive solution that is tailored to your specific needs.
The core of security is skilled people that can intervene when needed. With the help of modern technology, Securitas has created tools that support and profoundly increase the efficiency of guarding. Video cameras and other intelligent sensors can be connected to the Securitas Alarm Monitoring Centre.
where skilled operators can perform many of the normal guarding duties remotely. If something happens in front of a camera, it can alarm an operator to assess the situation and take appropriate action.
The cameras can also be used to verify other events than alarms, they can perform remote virtual patrolling, manage the coming and going of people, or provide personal assistance after hours. The heart of all this sophisticated ecosystem of connected devices and people is the Securitas Alarm Monitoring Centre.
In collaboration with our clients, we are developing comprehensive security solutions that will help us build a safer and more secure society.
Security services, solutions and strategies
As the world’s leading intelligent security services provider, we proudly stand guard to protect what really matters – the safety and welfare of people and property everywhere. Read through our brochure to learn more about our security services, solutions and find out how we are making your world a safer place.Read our brochure
Ready to respond through remote services
Our highly skilled operators use live video footage to assess a range of activities, giving them a virtual presence on-site and enabling them to respond quickly.
- Alarm Monitoring: Our trained staff vigilantly monitors alarms for intruder detection, fire, CCTV, and personal or property devices, ensuring prompt response and intervention in case of any incident.
- Security Escort: Leveraging CCTV video surveillance, our SOC team safeguards your staff, particularly during late-night work or lone closures, providing real-time monitoring and immediate action in case of any suspicious activity.
- Area Protection: Strategically positioned CCTV cameras establish a virtual fence around your site or designated areas, deterring intruders and enabling real-time detection and tracking of suspicious activity.
- Entry and Exit Control: Utilizing CCTV, we confirm and facilitate authorized entry and exit to your site, preventing unauthorized access and enhancing overall security.
- Video Patrolling: Similar to our Mobile Patrol service, Video Patrolling involves regular or random checks of your site's CCTV feed, deterring intruders and detecting suspicious activity remotely.
- Business Intelligence: We harness advanced analytics to transform raw data gathered from our security solutions into actionable insights, enabling you to optimize security strategies, identify potential risks, and make data-driven decisions for enhanced protection.
Enhanced Efficiency & Security
Remote video solutions combine people and technology to increase security efficiently. Standardized and centrally supported, they offer economies of scale and efficient cyber security threat management.
How do we evaluate risk?
To identify where efficiencies can be made, we start by assessing a company's operational set-up and business risk levels.
The evaluation ensures that security officers are deployed effectively, so that their skills are used at the right times and no hours are wasted.
By using our in-house developed tools, we ensure the assessment is sufficient and based on known facts and historic data. In other words, one step closer towards predictive security.
Relying on the right technology
The importance of selecting and installing the right products is paramount. Throughout the assessment process, we’ll carefully identify equipment that will best suit your specific operation, environment and requirements.
Providing easy access to cutting-edge security solutions.
Remote Video Solutions works off an open platform with scalable equipment. Here is why RVS might be the right option for your business.
- Open platform: Our Remote Video Solutions work on an open platform, which means you can use a wide range of existing devices and grow your security network as your needs change.
- Scalable equipment: Our equipment is scalable, so you can start small and grow as your needs change.
- Continuous health checks: We continuously healthcheck the performance of your integrated IP devices, so you can be sure they're always working properly.
- Cost-efficient: Our Remote Video Solutions are offered as a cost-efficient Video Surveillance as a Service (VSaaS) concept. This means you don't have to make a significant up-front investment.
- Latest technology: You'll always have access to the latest technology with our Remote Video Solutions. We proactively optimize our equipment, software, and response strategies to keep you ahead of the curve.
- Fully managed: Our Remote Video Solutions are a fully managed solution, which means we handle all installations, maintenance, monitoring, and remote services. This frees up your time so you can focus on other things.
Remote video security for businesses of all sizes
Our solutions are designed to fit your specific needs and budget, and they come with the peace of mind that your business is protected 24/7. We handle everything from installation and maintenance to monitoring and response, so you can focus on running your business.
RVS View - For organisations with cameras already in place
RVS View turns an evidential CCTV system into a more responsive and effectual security measure. This is done through the addition of a connection to the Securitas Operations Centre for monitoring and delivery of remote services.
RVS Go - Supports up to 16 cameras
For small to medium-sized companies requiring a more advanced video surveillance solution. Allows customers to have access to the complete range of remote services and also includes new camera hardware, maintenance and monitoring.
RVS Pro - Supports unlimited numbers of cameras
For companies with high security needs requiring a fully integrated, fully managed solution. Compatible with over 5,000 camera models, thanks to the industry-leading Milestone Video Management platform at its centre.
Find out more about each service
By layering our security services you can strengthen your business' security. We combine it all into one easy package for you.
Peace of mind with our nationwide alarm response service.
Our fully trained mobile security officers are on hand to respond to any alarm activations on your behalf 24/7, 365 days a year. This means you can have peace of mind knowing that your premises are protected, even when you're not there.