Benefits at Securitas
Securitas is the industry leader in protective services, and our team members are the heart of our success. They work hard and uphold our key values of integrity, vigilance, and helpfulness every day. They take care of their families and friends, meet their other life commitments, and reach out to help others. Our team members matter.
Securitas offers comprehensive benefits designed to help protect our team members and their families.
It’s one of the ways we let our team members know how much they matter to us.
Benefits for you:
- Full-time 36 hours a week contract of employment with the ability to work up to 48 hours per week
- 24 hour EAP (Employee Assistance Programme) free confidential counselling and advice supporting our employees in a number of areas
- Employer Contribution Pension Scheme from the day you join the Company
- Progression, training and development opportunities
- Christmas Savings Scheme
- Discounted Private Healthcare Scheme (Cash back on everyday medical costs, such as dental check-ups, optical, GP and Emergency Department visits.)
- Internal recognition schemes
- Bicycle to work scheme from the day you join the Company (Save up to 52% on a bike and accessories)
- Group Scheme (Access to hundreds of discounts from well-known brands and retailers, as well as access to hundreds of high-quality online education courses from some of the world’s leading learning institutions.)
- Employee Refer a friend incentives
- Life Assurance equal to one year’s basic pay as per Employment Regulation Order (ERO)
- Overtime as per the ERO
- Sick Pay Scheme as per ERO
- SIPTU Representation Rights
We Help Make Your World A Safer Place
Our purpose unites 350,000 people across 44 different markets into a strong global team. Every day Securitas Heroes put on their uniforms - with pride - and live our purpose while doing their jobs. From Sweden to Singapore, through on-site guarding or electronic security, your safety is why Securitas exists.
Diverse talents and skills
We believe diverse organisations perform better. So we make great use of our people’s diverse talents and skills so that our clients and our local communities benefit too.