SentriGuard® for real estate
In the fast-paced world of real estate management, security and efficiency are paramount. With a vast network of properties, managing access and ensuring the safety of tenants, staff, and assets becomes a critical responsibility. SentriGuard® lockbox stands as the premier access solution, trusted by over a million property managers worldwide.
SentriGuard® key management solution offers a comprehensive and secure system that streamlines property and access management. Leverage the latest Bluetooth technology to grant authorized personnel secure access through a user-friendly mobile app. Eliminate the hassle of physical keys and enjoy the convenience of real-time access control and monitoring.
Benefit from SentriGuard® lockbox's extensive experience in the real estate industry, empowering you to deliver world-class management and service to your clients.
Features and Capabilities:
- Flexible, efficient viewings - Save time by avoiding the collection and return of keys from property to the office. SentriGuard® ensures keys remain securely onsite at the point of need.
- Agent management solution - Remove the need for a designated viewing person. SentriGuard® allows management to flexibly utilize all agents and track the properties they are showing in real-time through the app.
- Agent safety monitor - Enhance employee safety during property viewings, especially during remote site visits, with the SentriGuard® protect feature in the app and a fully audited trail of access and entry.
- Key management - Bid farewell to key management challenges with the SentriGuard® lockbox. There's no need to juggle multiple sets of keys with different agents and properties. Assign one key to each property and keep it safe and secure on-site.
- Location mapping - SentriGuard® offers an interactive view of the property location for route planning and asset management.
Independently attack tested
SentriGuard® key safes are commercially graded, ensuring robust security measures. Achieved the prestigious LPS1175 Loss Prevention Standard, indicating resilience against unauthorized access through rigorous design evaluation and severe attack testing conducted by BRE.