- The functions listed describe the business purpose of this job. Specific duties or tasks may vary and be documented separately. The employee might not be required to perform all functions listed. Additional duties may be assigned, and functions may be modified, according to business necessity.
- Require Datacenter personnel to utilise metal detection and/or wand for entrance to and exit of secure areas.
- Monitor traffic flow through screening checkpoint(s).
- Follow security breach procedures by notifying supervisors or other appropriate personnel when security breaches occur.
- Perform hand held wand searches.
- All assigned duties or tasks are deemed to be part of the essential functions, unless such duties or tasks are unrelated to the functions listed, in which case they are deemed to be other (non-essential) functions.
- Employees are held accountable for successful job performance.
- Job performance standards may be documented separately, and may include functions, objectives, duties or tasks not specifically listed herein.
- In performing functions, duties or tasks, employees are required to know and follow all safe work practices and directions, and to be aware of all company/customer policies and procedures related to job safety, including safety rules and statutory and mandatory regulations.
- Employees are required to notify superiors upon becoming aware of unsafe working conditions immediately.
- All functions, duties or tasks are to be carried out in an honest, ethical and professional manner, and to be performed in conformance with applicable company policies and procedures. In the event of uncertainty or lack of knowledge of company policies and procedures, employees are required to request clarification or explanations from superiors or authorised company representatives/management.
MINIMUM HIRING STANDARDS:
- Must be at least 18 years of age and be in possession of a Private Security Authority (PSA) licence.
- Must have a excellent communication skills
- Must have a reliable means of transportation (public or private) and must be able to attend for work at the appointed times.
- Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
- Must have at least a Leaving Cert or higher and /or 2 year’s Security industry experiences.
- Must be willing to participate in the Company’s pre-employment screening process and background investigation.
Rates of Pay
€11.50 per hour plus allowances
Securitas P.S.A. licence no. 00352